Take your choice and do not limit your choice to Russian or Ukrainian languages. 2voiceover agency can make your projects sound in any language of the world! We do adaptation of e-learning and corporate movies, on-hold messages and any other multi-language voice-over services.
Multilingual voice-over by native voice-talents
2voiceover agency provides services of native voice-actors in Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Georgian, Latvian, Armenian, Polish and many other languages. All our voice-talents are native speakers and have great experience in recording corporate narrations, e-learning projects, telephone messages, commercials and advertisements. More then hundred multilingual voice-talents are just within your hand’s reach at the 2voiceover studio! Due to great amount of voice-actor provided in our catalogue – we always can ensue best possible price for our services and in most cases we can work withing client's budgets limits.
1. About the serviceWhen preparing your scripts for voice-talent, use the services of only professional and certified interpreters . Native speaking voice-talents can refuse working with your script if the translation is not up to the mark. Note! Multilingual voice-talent fees are given only for the scripts not intended for broadcasting on radio or TV. Advertisement scripts for broadcasting are evaluated only after receiving the information on the name of the channel where the advertisement is to be broadcasted, its broadcast area and the period of broadcasting.
2. "FAQ" or "What you should know"
The voice-talent fee covers:1. Recording a script up to 80 words long. If the script contains more than one name of a brand, service or promotion campaign to be advertised or more than one address or phone number, the voice-talent is entitled to a higher fee (the coefficient equals 2*).
2. One-time file coding into a required format.
3. Delivering the file of the whole voice-talent session.
*The script containing more than 80 words are charged separately by the voice-talent .
The service does not cover:1. Removal of re-recordings, sighs, pauses, etc from the audio file.
2. Any voice-over file processing.
3. Arrangement of recording according to time codes, etc.
4. Superimposing the narrator’s voice on musical background and other studio works which can be ordered additionally.